We are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence (f/m) who has a Good experience with Tableau, DataStage, Oracle, Cognos, SPSS, Power BI and a strong understanding of analytical modeling plus excellent analytical and forecasting ability.
- Design, and maintain analytical models.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Answer questions and derive insights from data.
- Document databases and data processes.
- Use visualization tools to present and explain complex findings job requirements.
- Create, build, and maintain recurring selection metrics and reports.
- Define, measure, and track success of feature launches and new initiatives.
- Effectively translate data into actionable insights and communicate them to key stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Design and influence operational best practices for reporting and analytics to enable the team to scale.
- Identify areas of opportunity for automation.
- Solid SQL skills and 5+ years of experience.
- Good experience with Tableau, DataStage, Oracle, Cognos, SPSS, Power BI.
- Strong understanding of analytical modeling.
- Excellent analytical and forecasting ability.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving deadlines.
- Experience building dashboards, reports, or tools.
- Experience with query optimization.
- Experience evaluating data integrity.