A business analyst must be a problem solver with deep analytical skills & wide business-domains experience, responsible for understanding the way organization works, operations directions/flow and our business values and technical solutions, work closely as a part of the technical development teams to ensure business requirements are fulfilled right.
Must be capable of understanding, utilizing and translating the best practices in machine learning, real-time analytics and/or Big Data into business value. As a business analyst, you have a key role in communicating between internal departments and external stakeholders and business requirements, acting as a 'translator' where necessary to convey how new technology can support the organization’s goals.
- Understanding business needs and taking the lead to a potential change or transformation.
- Bridging the gap between the IT team and rest of the business, such as operations, sales, finance and commercial teams.
- Gathering, identifying and documenting business/technical requirements.
- Simplifying requirements, so they are easily understood across the whole team (Technical/Business).
- Business process modelling and improving business processes.
- Building/Developing business cases.
- Investigating business problems and opportunities using root cause analysis.
- Implementing, testing and deploying solutions to business problems.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Creating and documenting functional specifications for new systems and processes.
- Acting as an advisor to senior managers and executive teams.
- Contributing to the identification of projects.
- Building data models and model business processes.
- Facilitating group workshops and meetings.
- Building relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Monitor and manage business scope
- Manage all the related documentation
- Work on multiple projects efficiently
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- 4+ years or more experience in Software Development and Business/System Analysis
- CBAP, BCS or PMI-PBA certifications preferred.
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
- Wireframing Design tools experience/skills is required.
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mindset
- Knowledge of related software tools