We are looking for a Senior .NET Engineer (f/m) to join our Tech team to develop our financial modules. If you're a creative problem solver who is eager to deliver solutions and hungry for a new adventure, Apply today and join our creative team in Cairo!
- Receive requests for new modules and modifications to existing tasks from team leader.
- Participate in conducting analysis reports about user requirements, new task requirements, and impact of new task on the internal work flow.
- Design modules by dividing the user requirements into sub modules and setting time frame for task completion.
- Assign sub-modules to software developers and start programming of modules.
- Responsible for database performance tuning.
- Test debugging, data validation, and test case scenarios.
- Stay up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies to develop internal work.
- Working on financial modules is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent knowledge of web development.
- Excellent knowledge of DB concepts and tools (MS SQL Server is a must)
- Excellent knowledge of .Net (ASP.NET, MVC, C#)
- Excellent Knowledge of ASP.NET Core.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP (concepts, techniques, principles, analysis, and design)
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns.
- Good knowledge of ORM.
- Fair knowledge of AOP and SOA.
- Very good communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Time and stress management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Ability to learn.
- Analytical thinking skills.