About The Job:
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be leading the digital marketing practice of Emirates Auction® brand, with all the leadership responsibilities for developing, implementing and managing marketing tactics and strategies that drive towards true growth, you will have all the organization support in a land of opportunities @ Emirates Auction! You will be responsible for creating and managing creative campaigns that promote a company and its products & services. You will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving EA E-commerce platform traffic and acquiring new successful leads/customers.
Your role will be cross-functional across different departments as an example (Software Development, Creative Design, Sales, Quality, User Experience…etc), Your input is very important therefore you must have strong communication and presentation skills!
You will be responsible on creating new marketing ideas based on a deep understanding of our business and marketing techniques(E-commerce and Online Auctions), Identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- Planning Web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Maintaining our social media presence
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Managing and developing the analytical techniques to build & identify opportunities to grow and positively impact the market as the leaders in our Field
- Define online marketing KPIs.
- A/B testing ideas that support our continuous development and business growth
- Creating new channels to push and pull the marketing data and user feedback.
- Identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- Prioritize opportunities and marketing channels to lead growth in the right direction.
- Define the correct process and roadmap of EA online digital marketing, reflecting a clear strategy with continuous development.
- NO Specific years of experience, preference will be given to candidates who have the practical experience and true results on the market
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurements